Global Transfer Pricing
Krangle & Company knows that Transfer Pricing and International Trade is a complicated aspect of international tax and is a means of pricing services, funding, goods, intangible assets or cost sharing transactions between related parties founded in tax law, applied economics and administrative guidance. It’s a contest between tax authorities for the same tax dollar, with companies in the middle. And the rules are always changing.
If your company is a multinational corporation with complex transfer pricing issues, or you need some practical and plainspoken advice from an experienced transfer pricing expert or economist, we’re glad you’re here—because we can help.
Working with Krangle & Company’s transfer pricing specialists, we can assist you with
- Pricing related-party transactions,
- Complying with contemporaneous documentation requirements,
- Navigating international tax audit disputes and Competent Authority matters with tax authorities,
- Planning tax-efficient international business structures and supply chains,
- Understanding and managing risk, and
- Evaluating your tax positions.