International Expansion and Business Structures
Organizations today face more complex risks than ever before when expanding internationally. Rising expectations among boards of directors, audit committees, regulators, shareholders and other stakeholders are pressuring businesses to enhance their regulatory management and exposure. The situation is doubly challenging for regulated companies, where regulatory breaches frequently result in penalties, fines, management liability and reputational damage.
To help you manage these risks, Krangle & Company offers a wide range of solutions:
- Risk strategy. Adopt the analytic tools and methodologies you need to identify, measure and control market and risks when selling regulated products. We also offer approaches to help you manage and control your future risks as the regulatory environment changes.
- Compliance planning. Prioritize your regulatory risks, identify and document mitigating controls, prepare for a regulator’s field review and focus resources using a risk-based compliance planning process.
- Anti-money laundering risk assessment. We can help you design a customized anti-money laundering (AML) risk assessment solution to enhance your regulatory compliance, facilitate AML reporting to senior management and the board, and identify AML risk in new products and jurisdictions.
- Third-party compliance reviews. Independently assess the effectiveness of your compliance programs and identify opportunities for improvement by sending our trained “mystery shoppers” to interface with front-line personnel.
- Compliance governance. Review your compliance mandate, structure, roles and responsibilities, processes, staffing and reporting to assess the performance of your compliance function against leading industry practices to meet stakeholder and regulator expectations.
- Go To Market Strategies. We help you plan your expansion into international markets, using our renowned Global Business Advice Services